Dear Customer, in accordance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data – Please note that the data may be disclosed to:
- service companies, data processing companies, accounts / tax and generally to all bodies involved in audits and checks on the correct implementation of the purposes indicated;
- staff and associates as those responsible for the processing of data for practices related to services you requested, all parties are properly informed and educated of the requirements and measures to be taken with regard to privacy;
- any parties outside our structure, with whom we have entered into specific agreements on measures to be taken to ensure the security of data entrusted to them, in any case the data will be processed exclusively for the pursuit of the stated purposes; the data controller is: Black Rose Investigations snc the controller is: Black Rose Investigations snc At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of D.Lgs.196 / 2003 which we reproduce below in full:
“Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents. You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Declaration of consent pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
You hereby consent to the processing of their data and those of the / of the subjects that is, the methods, purposes and to the subjects indicated in the above. The consent is considered provided also for receipt of commercial information or advertising through all forms of communication, including email, fax, phone messages or any other authorized communication system without operator intervention.